We’ve decided to overhaul the comments system here on the website. All of the old comments will be up soon. Enjoy the ease of being able to comment via your regular social networking account.
It basically goes something like this. I was born in the mid 1980’s. My family hauled my brother and I around in the back seat of a 1979 Ford Thunderbird until the mid to late 1990’s. Continue reading
If you weren’t aware, our one year anniversary of Generation: High Output is tomorrow. We’d like to celebrate it with all of you, so please stop by tomorrow to see what we have planned!
I don’t really care for convertibles. Soft-top, hard-top or anything in between. I guess my one exception might be the 1995 Mustang Hardtop, but that’s still not very practical. After riding in one all day, it feels like a day spent at Lake Pleasant in a boat. I guess Phoenix just wasn’t designed for convertibles. All that aside, I love every single third generation Camaro, and with the exception of the “notchback” and the swoopy, 91-92 body treatment, I love every third generation Firebird as well. Continue reading
Let’s take a look at the week gone by:
- Trevor shows us a yellow Lexus LFA that we could only dream of going all Kyle Busch in.
- He also shares a chopped, custom, tri-power Buick Caballero that makes your “average” Nomad look like a joke.
- Mike drops an A-bomb with his beautiful find of a post-1972 A-body that’s nothing less than gorgeous.
- I explain my absence and talk of future things to come. Don’t get too excited, it’s just another Vortec 350.
- Trevor comes back swinging later in the week, first with the world’s fastest car.
- And then with something that is somehow more eye-popping than a 1000hp hypercar: An LS9-powered split window.
This whole “patina” thing is really starting to get on my nerves. Even the word bothers me now. Some cars have nice paint, some cars have shitty paint. Some fall in between. It’s pretty simple. It doesn’t have to be a big deal. Read on if you want to see me make it into one…
Here’s what we have for the past week:
-Check out our Galleries because Trevor gave us a serious upgrade in pictures including: CES 2011, CES 2012, CES 2013, AZ International Auto Show 2007, AZ International Auto Show 2009, AZ International Auto Show 2010, AZ International Auto Show 2011, and AZ International Auto Show 2012.
We’ll see you Monday.
I apologize for the lapse in weekly coverage. Let’s take a look at what’s been going on this past week:
That’s it for now. Enjoy our weekend posts!