Let’s take a look at the week gone by:
- Trevor shows us a yellow Lexus LFA that we could only dream of going all Kyle Busch in.
- He also shares a chopped, custom, tri-power Buick Caballero that makes your “average” Nomad look like a joke.
- Mike drops an A-bomb with his beautiful find of a post-1972 A-body that’s nothing less than gorgeous.
- I explain my absence and talk of future things to come. Don’t get too excited, it’s just another Vortec 350.
- Trevor comes back swinging later in the week, first with the world’s fastest car.
- And then with something that is somehow more eye-popping than a 1000hp hypercar: An LS9-powered split window.