It’s the 2nd week of the 14th year of the 21st century. Let’s recap:
- Bryan found out that “fuck” makes a great title phrase when describing a truck…
- Trevor went over Barrett-Jackson for next week. We’ll see you there.
- Cameron talked about the Corvette that your coke-head uncle used to drive.
- Mike asked himself “WTF?” over some vintage post-Nazi steel.
- We started a new gallery dedicated to your mom’s inability to parallel park her beige-mobile.
That’s it for this week. We’ll pick it back up Monday.